Sunday, May 15, 2011

Is it very late or very early???

It has been a strange, turned around day. Tom and I were awake early because that's what we do. Sometimes I wish we would change our ways. The family was supposed to leave around 9am to ride for about an hour and a half to a triple birthday party. We didn't quite make 9am but it wasn't bad. There were a few photo ops available but the camera was not. I enjoyed the design of a particular suspension bridge and the miles and miles of chemical plants some of which employed Cindy at a former time.

The party was enjoyable. There were lots of kids to watch and lots of new people to meet. Hamburgers, hot dogs, ice cream and cake were the foods of the day. The weather was absolutely gorgeous again today. Several pictures were taken today and when I'm not the only one awake I will ask if any of them are good enough to be posted.

We headed home mid afternoon and mostly crashed.  Cindy made a wonderful potato soup for supper. We hurried off to church for a 7pm service only to find out, after we had arrived that on Sunday evening the service starts at 6pm! Bummer! So we had a party in the morning and "almost" church tonight instead of the other way around.

This evening we watched the movie "The King's Speech." It was 2hrs to veg on the sofa but it was a good movie. Now I'm doing the things I want to do before I go to bed.

Tomorrow's agenda includes food shopping for the next part of our journey, 4 loads of laundry, making reservations for the last part of our trip and repacking the trailer so that the adventure may continue. It is amazing how many people want to come along with us when they hear about what we are doing.

2 comments:

  1. Love hearing about your antics... erm, activities... yeah that's what I meant.
    Love to John and to Cindy.
    Put a Wrist Strap on the Camera LOL
    Enjoy Everything
    Have a BALL
    Lots of Love
    Cattie/Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are enjoying them here....The time has gone very quickly... :) I cannot believe that is already going to be Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete