Monday, May 16, 2011

It's LATE!!

For us it is late. Tom is in bed and I should be there too. We are mostly packed which means that most of our things are either in the trailer or van and may or may not be put in their correct places for traveling. We have a goal to be leaving Cindy's and John's by after the morning rush hour. So we are looking to be on the road by 9:00am or 9:30am. The van's fuel tank is full and I think Tom said that we will be traveling about 325 miles.

Cindy and John had a good-bye dinner for us with as many as the family who could make it and a few friends. There were 13 of us here for dinner. As usual Cindy went all out and it was delicious.

I was just too tired to play Balderdash with them but enjoyed listening to those who did. I wanted to get some things accomplished before we set out tomorrow. There are pictures to be posted, especially of a beautiful rag doll cat named Zeus and some pictures of the family taken at the birthday party but they will have to be posted another day.

Off to bed. Next time you earn from us we will be in San Antonio. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment