Saturday, June 18, 2011

"When I find the knob I'll turn it off." - Saturday, June 18, 2011

"When I find the knob I'll turn it off." - Saturday, June 18, 2011

She must have found the knob because it was so peaceful outside when we got up this morning. It was wonderful!

We had a leisurely breakfast and decided that I still could do the food shopping that we had planned. I'm not a big fan of Wal-Mart but they do have those electric carts for people who can't get around too well. So off we went to Wal-Mart. Tom got the motor oil and we restocked our staples. Then we headed back to the trailer. I would have liked to have stopped at the Sierra Trading Post to look around but that didn't happen. Tom figured that I wouldn't be able to handle the walking around.

We unloaded the groceries and made lunch. Then, of course, there was the nap. I slept longer that he did. No surprise there.

Tom was outside enjoying the air went I awoke. And the breeze was starting to pick up again. Someone must have hidden the knob on the woman again.

I had said earlier that I wanted to shower mid afternoon. There are no heaters in the bathrooms so I figured the warmest part of the day would be in the mid afternoon. The shower was wonderful. At least this place had a handicap accessible bathroom. Using it made showering very easy. At least I had some practice not to long before we left on out trip. ;o)

Today I've been getting to the bathrooms by van. Tom has been taking me and I've been able to get around in the bathroom very well. It's when I've been sitting too long without movement that it is hard to walk. All it getting better. I really do think I could have gotten around the Sierra Trading Post a bit today.

Dinner, the usual end of day things and getting ready to travel is what occupies us just now. Soon we will be in bed wondering what wonders and wanderings tomorrow will bring. Tomorrow we sleep in Sundance, WY.

No comments:

Post a Comment